Privacy & cookies policy
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Balarmú (www.balarmu.com, hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected by Balarmù is: Alessandro Formica, (hereinafter also the Data Controller).
His contact details are as follows:
- Calle de San Bernardo 107, 28015, Madrid
Personal Data Registry
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Balarmú through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and treated in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Balarmú and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fills out, or to respond to a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the Privacy Code applies, a record of the processing activities will be kept, specifying, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the Privacy Code.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the RGPD and in Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be handled in a manner that ensures its security and confidentiality
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Balarmú are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Special categories of personal data are understood as those revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person. For the processing of special categories of personal data, the explicit consent of the User for one or more specific purposes will be required in any case.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Balarmú undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by Balarmú in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Balarmú, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 4 years, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, the User will be informed, at the time of collection of the personal data, of the third country or international organization to which the data are to be transferred and of the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Balarmú. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
Balarmú undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since Balarmú cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently gain access to personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay in the event of a breach of security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. According to the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure, by means of a legal or contractual obligation, that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, collaborators and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over Balarmú and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right to Information (Articles 13 and 14): Individuals have the right to be informed about the processing of their personal data. This includes details about the purposes of processing, the categories of data involved, recipients of the data, and the individual's rights.
- Right of Access (Article 15): Individuals have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data concerning them is being processed and, if so, access to that personal data along with specific information about the processing.
- ight to Rectification (Article 16): Individuals have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten) (Article 17): Individuals have the right to request the deletion of their personal data under certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or if consent is withdrawn.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (Article 18): Individuals can request the restriction of processing in certain situations, for example, if they contest the accuracy of their personal data or if the processing is unlawful..
- Right to Data Portability (Article 20): Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have that data transmitted to another data controller.
- Right to Object (Article 21): Individuals can object to the processing of their personal data on grounds relating to their particular situation. This includes processing based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision-Making and Profiling (Article 22): Individuals have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects them.
Right to Withdraw Consent (Article 7): Where processing is based on consent, individuals have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority (Article 77): Individuals have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if they believe their rights under the GDPR have been violated.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.balarmu.com", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you are making.
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
- Calle de San Bernardo 107, 28015, Madrid
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Balarmú, and therefore are not operated by Balarmú. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Reclamaciones ante la autoridad de control
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) (http://www.agpd.es).
You can prevent the download of cookies by setting your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your device.
As the owner of this website, I inform you that we do not use any personal information from cookies, we only make general statistics of visits that do not include any personal information.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, by continuing to browse the website, you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned mechanisms.
The information collected by cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages visited, the time spent on the website and the websites visited immediately before and after the same. However, no cookie can be used to obtain the user's telephone number or other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way a user's private information can become part of the cookie file is if the user personally provides that information to the server.
First party cookies
They are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Balarmú for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits your preferences.
Third party cookies
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide services requested by Balarmú in order to improve the Website and the user's experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyze navigation information, i.e. how the user interacts with the website.
The information obtained may include the number of pages visited, the language used, the location of the user's IP address, the number of users, the frequency and frequency of visits, the time of the visit, the browser used, the operator or the type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the website and to identify new needs in order to provide users with content and/or services of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on website trends are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link(s):
- Google Analytics cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es#analyticsjs
- Google Data protection Policy: Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The entity(ies) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, if required by law or if a third party processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
Balarmú incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the user's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection policies and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of personal data. For information purposes only, the links where you can consult these privacy policies and / or cookies are indicated below:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
For further information, please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Analytics:
Changes in the Cookies Policy
The Balarmú website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.