Terms of service
TERMS OF SERVICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The access, navigation and use of the Web Site www.balarmu.com, confers the condition of user (hereinafter referred to, indistinctly, individually as User or jointly as Users), so they accept, since they start browsing the Web Site, all the Conditions set forth herein, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be.
The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- Using this Web Site only to make inquiries and legally valid purchases or acquisitions.
- Not making any false or fraudulent purchases. If it is reasonably believed that such a purchase has been made, it may be canceled and the appropriate authorities will be notified.
- Providing truthful and lawful contact details, e.g. e-mail address, postal address and/or other details (see Legal Notice).
The User declares being over 18 years of age and having the legal capacity to make purchases through this website.
Duly registered Users may purchase on the Website by the means and in the manner established. They must follow the online purchase and/or acquisition procedure of www.balarmu.com, during which several products can be selected and added to the shopping cart, the basket or the final purchase area, and finally click on "Buy" or "Purchase".
Likewise, the User must fill in and/or verify the information requested at each step, although the purchase data may be modified during the purchase process before payment is made.
The User will then receive an email confirming that Balarmú has received the order, i.e. the Order Confirmation. The User will also be informed by e-mail when his purchase is shipped. The user may also request an electronic invoice, which will be sent to him/her by e-mail, if he/she so requests through the contact areas of the website.
The User acknowledges being aware, at the time of purchase, of certain particular conditions of sale concerning the product in question and shown next to the presentation or, where appropriate, image of it on its page on the Website, indicating, by way of example, but not exhaustive, and in each case: name, price, components, weight, quantity, color, details of the products, or characteristics and acknowledges that the completion of the purchase order or acquisition materializes the full and complete acceptance of the particular conditions of sale applicable to each case.
The communications, purchase orders and payments involved during the transactions carried out on the Website could be archived and kept in Balarmú's computerized records in order to constitute a means of proof of the transactions, in any case, respecting the reasonable conditions of security and the laws and regulations in force in this regard that are applicable in this regard, and particularly in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD).
Prices and payment
The prices indicated on the Site are final prices, in Euros (€) and include taxes, unless otherwise indicated and applied by law, in particular with regard to VAT.
Shipping costs are included in the final price of the products as indicated on the Website. Thus, Balarmú carries out the services of delivery and/or shipment through: Grupo Correos.
Under no circumstances will the Website automatically add additional costs to the price of a product or service, but only those that the User has voluntarily and freely selected and chosen.
Prices may change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the User has already received an order confirmation.
Obvious errors and typos are not binding. For example, if the user buys a piece that was offered in error at 1€, Balarmú reserves the right to cancel all or part of the order, thus refunding the amount paid by the user.
The accepted means of payment will be: Credit or debit card, PayPal and Shop Pay.
Balarmú uses all means to ensure the confidentiality and security of payment data transmitted by the User during transactions through the Website. As such, the Website uses a secure payment system SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
The credit cards will be subject to verifications and authorizations on the part of the issuing banking entity of the same ones, if this entity did not authorize the payment, Balarmú will not be responsible for any delay or lack of delivery and will not be able to formalize any contract with the User.
In any case, by clicking on "Purchase" or "Buy" the User confirms that the payment method used is his own.
Orders or purchases in which the User selects bank transfer as the method of payment will be reserved for 5 calendar days from the date of order confirmation in order to allow sufficient time for the bank transfer to be received by the payment system used by Balarmú for the Website. Once the system has received the payment, the order will be prepared and managed for shipment.
When using this method of payment, the User must ensure that he/she correctly enters the exact amount of the order, as well as the account number and reference of the transfer. In case of error, Balarmú will not be able to validate the order, which will be canceled.
On our website www.balarmu.com users/potential customers will find a stock number corresponding to each specific product and present at that moment.
All Balarmú pieces go through a complex handcrafted production and, depending on the specific piece, it takes between 20 and 30 working days to replenish the stock.
As supporters of slow fashion, we do not have massive stocks trying to produce as much as possible on demand to avoid all forms of unnecessary waste and in the utmost respect for the environment.
Shipping and delivery times
We ship through the company Grupo Correos.
To process an order we take between 2 and 5 working days, as it is our commitment to check again and again that the piece is properly tested and ready for shipment.
Depending on the destination, shipments usually take from a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 14 working days.
Refunds for Returns
The customer has 14 calendar days from receipt to cancel the purchase voluntarily and without justification.
If the goods that make up the order are delivered separately, the customer has 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the last of those goods that make up the same order.
To exercise this right of withdrawal, the User must notify its decision to Balarmú. It may do so only and exclusively by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will attest to the date of sending the mail itself.
The user must clearly and unambiguously state the intention to withdraw from the purchase.
The User acknowledges that they are aware that they will be responsible for the direct costs of returning the goods (transportation, delivery), if any. In addition, he/she shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the products resulting from handling other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The cost of return shipping shall be borne by the customer.
Once we receive the merchandise and verify that it is in perfect condition, we will refund the money to the same method of payment that was used to make the purchase.
Alternatively, it will be possible to send a new product, consisting of the same item if the customer so wishes, always upon clear request by the user.
- Until we receive it, the item is the responsibility of the user. We recommend that the user send the item to us by courier or registered mail and keep the proof of shipment. If the original product returned by the user does not arrive at its destination, the return will not be accepted and the user will not receive a refund.
- If the original returned product is affected by poor shipment preparation, the return will not be accepted and the user will not receive a refund.
- Personalized items and sealed items that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene cannot be returned.
- The returned order must be perfectly intact, closed and wrapped in its original package as received by the user. No refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of the same, products that are not in the same condition in which they were delivered or have suffered any damage after delivery.
For more information, please refer to the shipping and returns section.
Returns for Shipping Damage
Once the order has been received, if the product sent has suffered any damage caused by transport, the customer will have up to a maximum of 12 hours from receipt to report the incident to Balarmú by sending an email to email@example.com.
In the same email, the user must necessarily attach photos and / or videos that clearly and clearly show the extent of the damage.
Once Balarmú has verified the actual existence of the damage within a reasonable period of time, the customer will be informed whether the total refund or, if the user so expressly communicates, the replacement of the order (the same product) at no cost to the customer.
Balarmú handcrafted jewelry is covered by a 90-day warranty from the date of receipt of the order. This warranty includes only:
- The remote eventuality of the snap lock disc on the back of the earrings becoming detached.
In the event that this happens within 90 days after receipt of the order, the customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org putting in the subject "warranty replacement" and attaching photos that clearly and neatly show the detachment of the disc.
Once verified by Balarmú the real existence of the damage within a reasonable period of time, the customer will be entitled to a replacement of the same part without any additional cost.
Our 90-day warranty does not cover loss, damage, breakage due to dropping, wear and tear or improper storage of jewelry.
Disclaimer of liability
Unless otherwise provided by law, Balarmú shall not accept any liability for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
- Any losses that are not attributable to any breach to Balarmú;
- Business losses (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, loss of goodwill or unnecessary expenses incurred);
- Any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the contract of sale of the products was concluded between both parties.
Likewise, Balarmú also limits its liability in the following cases:
- Balarmú applies all the measures concerning to provide a faithful visualization of the product in the Web Site, nevertheless it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that can exist due to lack of resolution of the screen, or problems of the navigator that is used or others of this nature.
- Balarmú will act with the maximum diligence in order to make available to the company in charge of the transport of the product object of the purchase order. However, it is not responsible for damages arising from a malfunction of transport, especially for reasons such as strikes, road delays, and in general any other sector-specific, resulting in delays, losses or thefts of the product.
- Technical failures that for fortuitous or other reasons, prevent normal operation of the service through the Internet. Lack of availability of the Web Site for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service. Balarmú puts all the means at its disposal in order to carry out the process of purchase, payment and shipping / delivery of products, however disclaims liability for causes that are not attributable to him, fortuitous event or force majeure.
- Balarmú will not be responsible for the misuse and/or wear of the products that have been used by the User. At the same time, Balarmú will not be responsible for an erroneous return made by the User. It is the User's responsibility to return the correct product.
- In general, Balarmú shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any of the obligations assumed, when the same is due to events beyond its reasonable control, i.e. due to force majeure.
Therefore, the obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure and Balarmú will have an extension of time to fulfill them for a period equal to the duration of the force majeure. Balarmú will use all reasonable means to find a solution that will allow it to fulfill its obligations despite the force majeure event.
Written communications and notifications
By using this website, the user agrees that the only means of official communication with Balarmú will be by e-mail.
For contractual purposes, the User consents to the use of this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all contracts, notices, information and other communications sent electronically by Balarmú shall satisfy the legal requirements for written form. This condition does not affect the rights granted to the User by law.
The User may send notices and/or communicate with Balarmú through the contact details provided in these Conditions and, where applicable, through the contact spaces on the Website.
Likewise, unless otherwise specified, Balarmú may contact and / or notify the User at the e-mail or postal address provided by the User.
Last modified: January 04, 2024